This award may be presented annually to an IEEE SA Corporate Member organization for the provision of outstanding leadership and contribution to the IEEE SA.
Recognition consists of a crystal sculpture and certificate. There is no honorarium attached to this award.
The award is presented by the IEEE SA President at the SA Awards Ceremony
- Recipient honored at the IEEE SA Awards Ceremony (see previous ceremony)
- Honoree highlight via press release
- Recognition on IEEE SA website and social media post
The recipient must be an IEEE SA member organization. There are no restrictions or preferences as to the nationality, race, sex, creed or age.
Annual Deadline 31 July
Nominate a party for this award
Suggested Location for Presentation of Award
The award is to be presented at the annual IEEE SA Awards Ceremony. There is no funding from the IEEE SA Board of Governors for the recipient for travel to or accommodations at the award venue.
This award is sponsored by the IEEE Standards Association, administered by the IEEE SA Awards and Recognition Committee.
Corporate Award Past Recipients
- China Datang Corporation (CDT)
- “For launching four, submitting two, and participating in seven IEEE SA standards, and for chairing IC14-001-02 Green Power Generation.”
- State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC)
- “For the leadership and contribution of standardization of ultra high voltage (UHV) technology based on practical experiences made at SGCC in China”
- University of New Hampshire Interoperability Lab
- “For unwavering contributions to interoperability testing of IEEE standards”
- “In recognition of outstanding leadership in IEEE SA business development and in translating the vision into Standards”
- “To recognize the initiative and outstanding leadership in the development of P1904.1, IEEE Draft Standard for Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks (SIEPON)”
- “For long-term vision, outstanding leadership, and volunteer contributions to the IEEE SA and the Corporate Advisory Group, specifically for development and deployment of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) standards”
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.®
- “For continuing contributions to the improvement of IEEE C37 Switchgear standards through a commitment to safety, international harmonization, and cooperation”
- Huawei Technologies Co., LTD
- “For leadership in IEEE standards development within China”
- Mentor Graphics®
- “For visionary leadership in bringing greater efficiency to the standards development process in the Design Automation standards committee through the adoption and support of the entity based development model”
- Intel® Corporation
- “In recognition of sustained contributions, leadership, and advancement of the IEEE SA Corporate Program”
- Motorola, Inc.
- “For outstanding contributions to IEEE standards, which allow people to be mobile and connected across the globe”
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- “For recognition of continuing support of the deployment and implementation of corporate standards programs within IEEE”
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- “For exceptional contribution, leadership, and advancement of the IEEE Standards Association Corporate Program”
- Lucent Technologies — Bell Labs
- “For initial and continuing key contributions and leadership in support of the creation and implementation of the new IEEE Standards Association”
- IBM Corporation
- “For outstanding contributions and leadership in the development of the programs and goals of the IEEE Standards Association”
Join global thought leaders, industry & technology experts to help change the way people live, work & communicate. Learn more