Registration Authority Committee (RAC)
- The IEEE RAC is the oversight committee for the IEEE Registration Authority.
- The IEEE RAC is international in scope, assisting standard developing organizations in their establishment of unambiguous, sustainable registration authorities.
- The IEEE RAC considers the long-term interests of the ultimate users of these standards, while pragmatically addressing the needs of the affected organizations, industries, and IEEE.
- Operating Procedures of the IEEE RAC (PDF)
- Standards RAC Public Reflector Subscription Voice opinions or ask questions related to industry-specific topics or standards within the Registration Authority group.
- IEEE RAC Private Pages
IEEE RAC RosterMembers of the IEEE RAC consist of the Chairperson, Secretary (IEEE Staff), and representatives of the Sponsors involved in registration activities.
|Roger Marks, RAC Chair||2022/2023/2024|
|Geoffrey Garner (IM)||2021/2022/2023|
|Tom Kurihara (VT/ITS)||2021/2022/2023|
|Marc Holness (C/LMSC)||2022/2023/2024|
|Michael Montemurro (C/SAB)||2021/2022/2023|
|Bob Grow, Past Chair|
|Glenn Parsons, Past Chair||2022/2023/2024|
|TBD, ex-officio (C/SAB)|
|Geoff Thompson (C/LMSC)||2020/2021/2022|
|Leonard Tsai (C/MSC)||2021/2022/2023|
|William Whyte (VT/ITS)||2021/2022/2023|
|Angela Thomas, RAC Secretary|
Questions or comments regarding registration authority activities can be sent to the RAC Administrator or the RAC Chair.