NESC Tentative Interim Amendments
A Tentative Interim Amendment (TIA) process allows interim changes to a particular NESC edition if they are deemed sufficiently critical. Tentative Interim Amendments are in effect through the conclusion of that specific edition, and will be reconsidered for inclusion in the subsequent edition, during the next revision cycle process.
In accordance with Section 10 of its Procedures, the National Electrical Safety Code Committee has issued the following Tentative Interim Amendments (TIAs) for specific editions of the NESC.
- TIA 2017-1 (PDF) (Section 14)
- TIA 2007-5 (PDF) (Table 410-2)
- TIA 2007-4 (PDF) (Rule 215C5a)
- TIA 2007-3 (PDF) (Rule 261N)
- TIA 2007-2 (PDF) (Table 253-1 and -2)
- TIA 2007-1 (PDF) (Rule 110A2)
- TIA 2002-2 (PDF) (Table 232-2)
- TIA 2002-1 (PDF) (Rule 123C and 173C)
- TIA 1997-2 (PDF) (Table 253-2)
- TIA 1997-1 (PDF) (Rule 224B2 and 344A)